Updated to V1.03a!
A few hours of sleep and some bug fixing later and VPR V1.03a is available to you all.
- All scenes will properly load now, in order, when requested
- Levels will advance if you beat the current one, instead of constantly
- Players now actually keep their money through the duration of their playthrough, instead of making some and spending it all during level load
- Reduced the rate the hunter's look radius expands to be more appropriate levels
- Reduced HP increase on level up to something a bit more... balanced
- Reduced spawn time for projectiles, so no more accidentally papering a house or sniping a hunter from half way across the map on large maps, and hunters can't snipe you either
- Time should not pass while the tutorial screen is up
- Hunters on level 3 are now constrained to their corners of the island and will no longer encroach on the player at load
- The tutorial will now only show the first time you load up the first level, and not every single time you go to chuck some papers
- No visual feedback to eat the villagers, they just sort of... vanish. Silently.
- Sometimes villagers won't let you out of dialogue if they're mid movement when you talk to them
- If you beat level 5, there's no "exit only" option
Let me know if you guys find another issues!
Get Vampire's Paper Route
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.